Sunday, May 8, 2011

Well Hello Kitty



For this tag I used Paint Shop Pro 9 it should work with any version of the program.
You will need the “WELL HELLO KITTY” tagger scrap kit by Wicked Princess Scraps.
You will also need a tube of choice I used beautiful artwork from Lady Mishka . I also used eyecandy4000’s Gradient Glow (3, 25, 24, color bright pink) eyecandy 4000 glass (9.30, 100, inside marquee, -4, 13, 50, 66, 66, color light pink) and animation shop, and two masks from Weescotslass Creations.


To start download the scrap kit unzip it, and pick your tube.

Now open WP_WHK_PP14 it looks big don’t worry we will resize it later. Shift D and close the original. Duplicate the layer name one of the layers 1 and the other 2.

Open WP_WHK_PP15 copy and paste as a new layer. Layers> load/save mask> load mask from disk> WSL_mask84 fit to canvas, source luminance, hide all mask invert transparency UN checked. Merge group. Duplicate the layer merge the original with 1 and the copy with 2.

Open WP_WHK_PP6 copy and paste as a new layer. Layers> load/save mask> load mask from disk> WSL_mask326 fit to canvas, source luminance, hide all mask invert transparency UN checked. Merge group. Reduce the opacity to 80%. Duplicate the layer merge the original with 1 with the copy image rotate> free rotate 20% right then merge with 2.


Open WP_WHK_BLINGSCATTER copy and paste as a new layer. Duplicate the layer merge the original with 1 with the copy adjust> add/remove noise> add noise 60% Gaussian Monochrome then merge with 2.

Open WP_WHK_CAJOLINE copy and paste as a new layer. Image>resize 70% adjust> sharpness> sharpen position to your liking.

Open WP_WHK_FUZZYCUFF copy and paste as a new layer. Image>resize 15% adjust>sharpness>sharpen position so the cuffs drape over the chair. If you want to carefully use your freehand selection tool to delete part of the bottom cuff so it looks like it is slightly behind the chair.

Open WP_WHK_KITTY copy and paste as a new layer. Image>resize 60% adjust> sharpness> sharpen position to your liking.

Open your tube and place it so it looks like it is sitting on the chair.

Hide the two background layers make sure you have a drop shadow on the items you want to have it on then merge visible. Duplicate your merged layer save the original to 1 and the duplicate to 2.

Image resize 450 pixels resample using weighted average, lock aspect ratio, resize all layers Sharpen both layers.

Add your © and your name. For the © I used Pixelette in bright pink. For the name I used the font Carbon Block in pink with a black foreground. When you have your name placed the way you like it convert to a raster layer use your glass setting and add your glow. Duplicate merging the original with 1 and the copy with 2.

Open animation shop copy layer one and paste into ani shop, then copy layer two and do the same. Save

Congratulations you have finished another tag!!

If you need help with this tutorial please feel free to contact me at iceholecyn(at)gmail.com change the (at) to @ to make the email work =D
Feel free to show off what you have created with this tutorial at the same email address. Please comment if you used this tutorial I would love to know if this was helpful to anyone =D Thanks for trying my tutorial!

0 comments:

Grab my Blinkie!

Powered by Blogger.

Stamps!!!

I did not make these but I do love them soo!!! ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~ Photobucket ~

About Me

My Photo
Cindi
I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together since 1994. We have one amazing little girl who makes everyday an adventure!
View my complete profile

My girl Marsha's Tut site

Photobucket

Followers

T.O.U.

OK so for now I am going to keep it simple.

Please email me if you have any questions regarding usage which is not answered. Contact: iceholecyn@gmail.com

If you want a tag or stat I have displayed PLEASE contact me I save most of my templates.

If you want to share my work with your friends and family, send them a link to my blog so they can download for themselves.Just copy and paste my URL http://iceholecyn.blogspot.com/

You MAY NOT:* Claim my work as your own.* Alter any of my work and claim as your own original creation.* Upload my work to any website or file hosting site as downloads.

My CU items simply require a credit as a part of your kit. IF you are feeling generous you can send me a free copy of your kit :D

Thank you!
Cindi aka IceHoleCyn